Justin Bieber - Yummy - EDM Beat Instrumental Female tone by Trịnh Gia Hưng
- Sing it on Youtube: click here
- Song name: Yummy
- Original artist: Justin Bieber
- BPM: 74
- Music type: EDM Beat Instrumental
- Key: Am (female tone)
- Arranger & Producer: Trịnh Gia Hưng
- Production: Hands on guitar
Welcome to HANDS ON GUITAR !! We release » Beat Instrumental | Music Video | Vocal Mixing & Mastering Service | Backgorund & Film Music.
☎️You can order our music services by input order form on Service menu, chat directly with me via chatbox or send message to fanpage by this link.
Don't forget subcribe me on:
👍 Youtube : https://goo.gl/QBRpnE
👍 Facebook Group: https://goo.gl/d8S0AQ
👍 FanPage : https://goo.gl/LQ3xFq
👍 SoundCloud: https://goo.gl/AZpZx8
👍 Instagram: https://goo.gl/7gL9jp
- Beat/instrumental files and arrangement are intellectual copyright of Hands on Guitar | Trịnh Gia Hưng, website sells usage rights to each person, please don't share it with anyone else and ask the studio to delete it after finishing the mix and master.
- When purchasing beat/instrumental on the website, you have the right to use them in your final product and will not encounter any copyright disputes with the Trinh Gia Hung music channel.
- Please credit the beat/instrumental source https://handsonguiar.net and order ID (example: Beat/instrumental Source: https://handsonguiar.net | Order ID: # 10090) when uploading products using the beat purchased on the website to avoid copyright disputes. When problems arise unexpectedly, please contact us for assistance to resolve.
- Available beat/instrumental will have many buyers and use, please do not claim or strike copyright the content of other customers using the same beat/instrumental. If your youtube channel has content ID enabled, please turn it off for videos that use beat/instrumental.
- You need to ask the author's permission or join a network to get support for song copyright when making your final product.
- Beat/instrumental files cannot be used to reup, make karaoke videos, lyrics, or resell anywhere.
- Hands on guitar has the right to claim or take down the content of customers who do not comply with regulations on the use of available beat/instrumental.